In this documentation, we can check how to enable SEO friendly URLs in WHMCS.
Enable SEO Friendly URLs in WHMCS
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘Setup’.
3) Click the option ‘General Settings’.
4) Go to the option ‘Support’.
5) Tick the check-box in the section ‘KB SEO Friendly URLs’ to enable SEO friendly urls. Please note that you need to rename the .htaccess.txt to .htaccess in the root directory.
6) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can enable SEO friendly urls in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.